1/2/09

Happy 2009! Hope this year is filled with fun, laughter and many blessings for everyone!I cannot believe that we are in 2009 already...time flies when u are having fun! And tons of it is what I have been having these past 2 weeks :) I just bought myself an off camera flash and 18-200mm lens. A Christmas present to myself, from myself. My goodness!! I haven't stopped playing since I got them!! I am so intrigued by the fact that I can now take wide angle photo's of i.e. landscapes or zoom inn closely to take more detailed landscapes. ...exactly what I needed to get this year off to a fantatstic start! The below picture was taken in the Villiersdorp area. We spent Christmas there. I just love the fact that I could zoom into these beautiful rocks, with; here it comes...my new lens :) :) I am planning to try and do a solo exhibition at the end of this year with some of my work...my first ever. Hopefully I will get enough time to get all my photo's together by then. My theme is 'reflections' - quite a nice one I thought and open to do almost anything really.



Here's another pic : my handsome hubby, who patiently poses for me on occasion :) This was taken at Hermanus. Aint he adorable? :) With that said: I am being 'summoned' by little barks from below. My Daxies are hungry and want to be fed...till next time.


No comments: